To all league coaches,
O.H.S.L. championship will be held Saturday, October 29th at
Please adhere to the following items:
A. Coaches Meeting- in the room off the main parking lot.
1. Coaches should submit any changes for the computer.
2. Boxes for all races will be drawn at random prior to the races and given out
at the meeting
B. Order of Races
1. Girls’ Varsity I @
2. Boys’ Varsity I @
3. Girls’ Varsity II @
4. Boys’ Varsity II @
All scoring will be handled by Leone Timing. Results will be on Pat’s
Website before you arrive home from a day at the races.
Ribbons to the top 50 in each race.
E. Official Assignments-
1. Finish Chute-taking tags from runners and assisting Leone timing personnel- Central Square, Lafayette, Homer, Skaneateles, C.B.A., Oswego, B’ville and Solvay, Chittenango, F-P, RFA
2. Handing out ribbons-
Spotters for all the races- Bishop Ludden, Marcellus,
5. Certified officials- 2
certified official-1, back-up
8. Finish Judge- certified official
9. TBA- Port Byron, J-E, C-M,
G.-Post-Season dinner- will be held at the Foster’s
Let’s have some great races and thank you for your cooperation!!!
George L. Ball III Oscar Bernard Jensen